- Это мероприятие прошло.
Pubcon Pro 2019
Октябрь 7 - Октябрь 10
Pubcon, social media and search engine optimization conference, will hold its multi-track and expo event on October 7-10, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in the South Halls.
Pubcon is the longest running conference in the space. It is also is the only Full-Stack Marketing conference that addresses every major marketing specialty in depth.
- Nathan Johns — Search Quality Analyst, Google;
- Nagendran Rangan — Sr Program Manager, Bing by Microsoft;
- Maria Kane — Senior Program Manager, Bing by Microsoft;
- John (JP) Sherman — Search & Findability Mgr, Redhat, an IBM Company;
- Ann Smarty — Community and Branding Manager, Internet Marketing Ninjas;
- William Slawski — Director of SEO Research, Go Fish Digital;
- Jim Boykin — Founder, Internet Marketing Ninjas;
- Frederic Dubut — Senior Program Manager, Bing by Microsoft, and others.
Major Topical Themes:
- SEO: Linking, Content, Google Updates, Keyword Research, Local, In-House, Agency.
- SEM: AdWords/Bing/Facebook, Conversion, Demo & Psycho-Graphic Targeting, Tracking, Analytics.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram – Video & Visual.
- OmniChannel: Local, Mobile, Print, Web, Email, Targeting, Content Marketing
The goals of the conference are to educate (Here’s how), inform (What’s new), inspire (World-Class Keynotes), network (The Pubcon) and FUN! (Vegas baby!)
Learn more here.